TRENDING: Layered Necklaces


I'm going to be honest here and say that I don't love this trend for me, but I decided to share it with you all, because I have seen it on some people and it totally works.  The latest trend is layered necklaces.  This is where you can wear sometimes one necklace that has more than one chain that looks the same, or sometimes it has several chains that look different from one another, or sometimes, you actually layer several different chains to achieve the desired look.  Join me and we'll take a look at some of the more popular styles together.  (I have a feeling, even as I type this, I might change my mind about this look in putting this post together for you.)


This look is actually very 1970s, which I love.  In theory, it can consist of any type of necklace or necklaces, but the big trend right now consists of mostly chain style necklaces, in the same metal family, though I have seen people mixing metals, which is totally up to the individual, I suppose.  Whatever works and makes someone happy, more power to them, I always say.  Anyhoo, here are some of the top styles in this trend.

1.  Pooqdo Women Bang Multilayer Pendant Chain Statement Necklace





2.  Cyntan Layered Coin Choker Necklace





3.  Defiro Layered Triangle Stone Necklace





4.  A&C Fashion Bohemia 2 Layered Necklace for Women





5.  Onea Vintage Layered Drop Chain Necklace





6.  Suyi Exquisite Sequins Multilayer Chain Necklace with Turquoise Beads and Feather Pendant





7.  Zealmer Layered Choker Necklace with Moon and Star Pendants






8.  Sarah Women's Layered Fashion Pearl Necklace



No comments:

Post a Comment