Beatles Find: Beatles Large Recycled Tote


Okay, I have a confession.  I didn't just happen across this Beatles Shopping Tote whilst tirelessly searching the web for our next Beatles find.  I actually own this bag and just decided, because I love it so much, you probably will too.



It's a large, 15-inch, multi-colored, recycled shopping tote that is absolutely perfect as a re-usable shopping bag.  Where I live, they've decided to stop giving out plastic bags in the stores and are, instead, encouraging people to carry their own shopping bags with them.  It's more economical for stores, who no longer have to purchase plastic bags from suppliers, which can help keep consumer prices a bit lower.  But, more importantly, it's so much better for the environment.

Now, because this bag is made of recycled materials, it's quite thin, and I'm not sure it's strong enough to be packed with heavy groceries, but you could definitely try it, if that's what you'd prefer to use the bag for.  Personally, I take it with me when I go clothes shopping.  It folds up completely flat and about as small as you need it to, and will fit right in your purse until you're ready to use it.  It measures 14 x 4 x15.  Know someone who's a huge Beatles fan?  The bag would also make a great gift bag for a present you're giving to someone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment