Purple Seat Cushion or Adjustable Height Desk?

Credit: Incase 2008

Like many people these days, I sit, pretty much all day long, while working at the computer and, for lack of a better way of saying it, my derriere suffers tremendously.  I would love to find that mythical, perfect, comfortable chair that I could sit in all day without any discomfort, unfortunately, as of yet, I've found no such thing.  The lack of comfort from sitting all day has led me to start searching for solutions.


I recently saw a family member on Facebook who upgraded her office desk to a stand-up desk, and I love the idea of an adjustable height desk.  Obviously the stand-up desk is the way of the future and is certainly the healthiest option for someone who must be chained to their desk.  It improves blood flow and enhances your posture, something I could definitely use help with, as I've noticed myself slouching evermore over the years.  It also makes it virtually impossible to fall asleep at your desk.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the room for it at the moment.

 

My mom asked me if I've looked into the Purple Cushion, which, if I'm being honest, I hadn't even heard of before she mentioned it.  Now, it seems like I'm seeing ads for it all the time.  I did a little research and it seems the company also makes mattresses.  Their cushions are designed in an evenly distributed column design which will provide enough support for your back and spine, without putting pressure on your hips and butt.  It also has an open design to allow air to flow freely through the cushion.

While there are a handful of negative reviews, the majority are overwhelmingly positive.  There are several different cushions including: The Royal Purple, No-Pressure Seat Cushion; The Simply Purple No-Pressure Seat Cushion; The Portable Purple No-Pressure Seat Cushion; The Everywhere Purple No-Pressure Seat Cushion; and others.  I'm not really sure which one would be the best choice for my situation, but I'm assuming, the thicker, the better.

If any of you have experience with these cushions, please let me know how well they work for you in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment