Creative QT Stuffed Animal Bean Bag


Starting this site has been super fun so far, because I love finding new and cool products and sharing my finds with other people.  It's also been interesting though, because I have friends and family who like to share their cool finds as well.  So, they're giving me suggestions all the time and some I've decided to pass on to you all, and others I've decided against sharing.  This Creative QT Stuffed Animal Bean Bag was suggested by a family member and I decided to write about it here, because I think it's actually a really creative and fun idea.


When I was a kid, I had a ton of stuffed animals.  In fact, the entire upper bunk of my bunk beds was completely covered, end to end with stuffed animals.  Now, I played with them every once in a while, but if I'm being honest, I preferred to play with my other toys more than with my stuffed animals, yet I kept accumulating them.  Luckily, I did have bunk beds, so that upper bunk was the perfect place to store the cuddly toys when I wasn't playing with them.

But, what about kids who don't have bunk beds?  They could always fill a bookcase with all their stuffed toys, but this is a more creative option.  Not only is the Creative QT Stuffed Animal Bean Bag a great way to coral kids' plushies, but it can be used as extra seating in the playroom, the living room during movie night, or any other room where your child might need it.

They come in a wide range of colors and sizes and make a great addition to any kid's room, playroom, or nursery.  The standard size will hold about a laundry basket worth of stuffed toys.  They're premium cotton canvas and totally machine washable.  Besides stuffing the bean bag with plush animals, you could also use it to store spare blankets and pillows, or fill it with stuffing and use it as a seat in your child's room. This bean bag is not only comfy, but super convenient!



No comments:

Post a Comment