Beatles Find: Alice & Olivia Beatles Couture

AliceandOlivia.com

So, Alice and Olivia have had this Beatles Collection available for a little while now, and can I just say, it is absolutely everything.  I want pretty much every single piece.  And I'll be purchasing every piece.  Just as soon as I rob the nearest bank.  So, yeah.  Pretty pricey, but still want, want, want, want, WANT!




https://www.aliceandolivia.com/clyde-aline-shift-dress-CV711P05502.html


This "Clyde" A-line, Hard Day's Night, mod-inspired sleeveless shift dress in different colors is SO super fun, and one of the more reasonably-priced items in the collection.  If you have the moolah, this would be worth the purchase, in my opinion, as it was made in limited quantities and with it's 60's throwback vibe, it really won't ever go out of style.


https://www.aliceandolivia.com/ursula-embellished-a-line-ball-gown-skirt-CV711E01301.html

My favorite piece in the collection, is, of course, the most expensive (isn't that always the way?).  It's called The Beatles Embellished Gown Skirt and boy is it ever?  It's very Magical Mystery Tour / Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds and for this reason, I'm in love.  It says "Love Me Do" down the front and is a psychedelic patchwork style skirt in the most positive way possible.  It's floor length, and I can totally see going somewhere fancy in this fun skirt!

https://www.aliceandolivia.com/leena-cropped-sweatshirt-CV711S08702.html

The last piece of this collection that I especially want to share with you, is this great Here Comes the Sun Leena Cropped Sweatshirt.  It's just bright and sunny and makes you feel happy, much like The Beatles themselves.  There's also a small handbag that is in this same style that's quite sweet as well.

Other pieces of this collection are great as well, you'll have to visit the AliceandOlivia website to see the entire collection.  While the prices are a bit steep, if I had it to spend, I probably would.  The pieces are quite unique and lots and lots of fun!  Quantities are limited, so if you're interested, you'd better hurry!





No comments:

Post a Comment