Stocking Stuffer Idea - 4id LED Shoelaces

4id was featured on The View's View Your Deal a little while back, and I just thought their LED light-up Power Laces would make a fantastic stocking stuffer for any kids or adults you know who work or play outside after dark.  They look super cool when lit up, and they allow you to be seen when you're out and about.  Plus, they're weather proof and the batteries are replaceable, so they'll last quite a while.


They come in a few different colors and are perfect for anyone who likes to jog or work out outside after dark or in the wee hours of the morning.  Aside from being useful, though, these are just plain fun.  I can imagine that if I was a kid who liked to hang out at the skating rink on the weekends and had my own roller blades, I'd totally want these to light up the rink as I raced around.  Not sure how schools would feel about them being worn to school, but I would imagine I'd probably want to try that too!  They're super cool in pink, white, green, or blue and they have four settings: flash, slow flash, or constant, and off, which can easily be adjusted by pressing the power button.

No comments:

Post a Comment