Hatchimals CollEGGtibles


Hot toy of 2017 alert!  You may have already read about Hatchimals CollEGGtibles in our Top Toys for Christmas 2017 post, but if not, we'll catch you up to speed.  Not only did they just make it to Toys R Us Toys of the Year list, but they've been on Amazon's list of best sellers for months now.  Your kids will want them for Christmas this year, so you'd better get to buying.


Is it just me, or are the Hatchimals CollEGGtibles much cuter than the actual Hatchimals - Glittering Garden, Surprise, etc?  When I was little I always liked little things like this.  I guess, because they were easy to carry around with me from place to place.  I don't know, maybe it was just because they were small, and the smaller, the cuter?  I'm rambling, I realize.

Anyway,  they come in single pack, blind bags, and Target has their own store exclusive Colleggtibles in this quantity.  They also come in two-packs which comes with a "crystal nest."  Toys R Us has exclusive collectibles in this quantity, though you may be hard-pressed to find those at this point.  The also come in a four-pack with bonus CollEGGtible variety as well as an egg carton of a dozen of them!  In addition, there is also a Hatchimals Hatchery / Nursery playset for you to play with all your Hatchimal CollEGGtibles on.  (A dream come true!)  It's super cute and all the big retailers are carrying this.  If you have trouble finding these in stores, you can always find them on Amazon or eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment